Doubles Tennis is the game our nation's youth needs to play. It develops
the many abandoned fundamentals that are critical to getting players
to the top levels of the game."
- Chuck Kriese, Head Men's Tennis Coach, Clemson University (USPTA
and ITA National Coach-of-the-Year Award Winner)
skills involved in One-on-One Doubles Tennis are critical to the development
of today's top players. Just as importantly, they are fun to execute
by players at any level."
- Dick Gould, Tennis Director, Stanford University & ITA Coach
of the Decade 1980s & 1990s
Doubles Tennis is a fun, fast-action game that is totally different than
playing singles. Playing this game makes you a better, well-rounded
- Ken Flach, Head Men's Tennis Coach, Vanderbilt University &
Former #1 ATP Tour Doubles Player
Doubles Tennis will infuse passion back into doubles and serve and volley
play. It's a return to the glory days of our sport -- an avenue for
junior, college, and recreational players to embrace the tactical
advantages of attacking the net and serve-and-volleying."
- Billy Pate, Head Men's Coach, University of Alabama
one-on-one doubles tennis helped the Bryan Brothers with the timing and technique
of their split step, first volley, and the variety of shots needed
to be great doubles players."
- John Whitlinger, Head Coach at Stanford University and Former Top
25 ATP Tour Doubles Player
best innovation in tennis since the advent of the tiebreaker."
- Ira Miller, Head Men's & Women's Tennis Coach, Fairleigh Dickinson
Doubles Tennis could be the next big thing in the tennis world. I use one-on-one
doubles tennis with my team and it has made them better doubles players and
multi-dimensional singles players."
- Tim Gray, Head Women's Coach, Auburn University